1. Make sure you belong to an approved charitable institution by checking your status at the Inland Revenue website (http://www.ird.gov.hk/chi/tax/ach.htm). Supporting documents indicating your approved status may be required when making an application.
2. Call our office at 2554-9722 between 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, to enquire about our availability.
3. Make a provisional booking by giving your group's name, address, and a contact person's name and phone number.
4. Within two days of your provisional booking, please download, complete, and return to our office the Application Form.
5. After receiving the application form, we will issue an invoice for the deposit of the total trip fee. Please return your cheque within a month to secure your booking.
6. A month before your trip date, complete the Trip Agreement Form and return it before your training.
7. Booking deposits will be forfeited in the event of cancellation by the client.